And the time has come to say goodbye (temporarily of course) to my car! Tyler actually cried which was pretty funny considering he cried when we bought it last year....said he didn't like it and wanted our old car back.....a 2002 Buick Rendevous that never ran well....now he finally likes my Acadia....could it be because it has a dvd player in it? I think so.....
Anyway, the car is off to the boat, and hopefully will arrive a week or two after we do....now for the big move....
We have pretty much the same picture! Definitely means its getting close! Safe travels!
ReplyDeleteIt is! Packers come Tuesday and they load it all on the truck Wed! But then we're taking a vacation before we head out:) can't wait! How is it going there? Send me an email! I'd love to hear all about your flight, culture shock, etc! give me some tips man! please ! paulacraft1@gmail.com
DeleteWow. Able to bring your own car! Nice!
ReplyDeleteYeah I'm glad because we had the last car for 11 years and it just died last year so I would have to leave a new car behind unnecessarily!
ReplyDelete