Friday, September 12, 2014

Flight to Baku

Our flight out of DC was at 10pm. We flew to Germany first! It was a 7 hour flight and the twins actually slept 6 of those 7 hours! Daddy and I weren't so lucky getting maybe only 1-2 hours ! It is hard for me to sleep on planes... I am a stomach sleeper and so I just cannot get comfortable! After landing in Germany, we checked into our hotel and walked around looking for a place to eat! We took the metro to the Rhein river and finally found a pizza place to eat it. After that, we were exhausted, we headed back to the hotel. We all slept 12 hours that night! Next day, we flew to Baku and landed late at night. 

In the courtyard in front of our new home.

In the airport.

No comments:

Post a Comment