International Day wiped me out and gave me a nasty stomach bug so after a couple days of recuperating, we decided to get out of the house today and explore down by the water. We walked by the Caspian Sea and the Promenade on the way to the Park Boulevard mall. The kids were so excited to see not only a McDonalds at the mall but also an arcade with a train and roller coaster simulator ride. I was surprised to see that the McDonalds employees spoke English as did another parent we saw at the arcade. Then I remembered we were close to down town and English was a bit more common last time we were downtown. Barry was quite disappointed as he had taken us to the mall so he could get a haircut and even though we asked several people where the barber salon was, and looked on all 6 floors of the mall, not one could be found. Only a kid's hair cut place in the arcade. I told him I could do it for him as we do have a set of clippers, he just laughed....I don't know why? JK....
Down by the water!
The kids in front of the Caspian Sea with the Flame Towers in the background.
Daddy and the twins in front of the Caspian Sea.
"Mommy, look at all that water!" Grace and Ty said!
Grace and I took a selfie in front of McDonalds.
The kids had a Happy Meal from McDonalds in front of the arcade.
The train ride in front of the arcade.
More of the train ride which was all painted with Disney characters which of course the kids loved!
Daddy and Grace and Ty playing a fighting sim arcade game.
The roller coaster simulator ride, they rode twice and loved it!
Another game.











No comments:
Post a Comment